Monday, January 4, 2010

Good Bye Blue eyes


This is for you...

I could not undestand the way I felt around your arms.

I could explain how easy was getting lost into your eyes


tonight would be just another cold night without you.

Because you left me without said good bye.

I wonder if I wasnt good enough, may be it wasnt me.


The only thing I can do Its not turning back, because It wasnt me, the one for you.

I didnt break your heart, I treated you with love, and you left me for the one how how broke you in two part.

the one how make those blue empty eyes cry...


I would lie if I SAID that i wish you luck...

I dont wish anything for you.


I would not look back because you are there looking at me with those huge empty eyes...

I dont need any feeling of vulnerability any more.

I Dont need you.




No comments:

Post a Comment